These Belgian butter keto waffles are a great way to start your day. Low Carb and Keto friendly breakfast recipes are perfect, especially on Monday mornings.
Well, here it is…Keto Belgian Low Carb Paleo and Gluten-Free Waffles. Say that 3 times. These buttery fluffy waffles were made with coconut flour, eggs, real butter, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt. That’s it. All natural ingredients.
The other day I asked you guys on my Instagram story if you guys wanted more comfort recipes or keto recipes and honestly, it was 50/50. Nothing makes me happier. All about balance. I must also mention that I received a lot of good feedback on my keto pancakes recipe. Thanks, guys 🙂
Serve with lots of butter and sugar-free syrup.
More Breakfast Options
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- cooking spray for the waffle machine
- Preheat waffle maker and spray with cooking spray.
- In a blender, mix the eggs, unsalted melted butter, salt, baking powder, coconut flour, and vanilla extract.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of waffle batter onto the waffle maker and cook according to waffle maker instructions.
- Serve immediately with keto friendly syrup and enjoy!