These Belgian butter waffles are a great way to start your day. Low Carb and Keto friendly breakfast recipes are perfect, especially on Monday mornings.
Well, here it is…Keto Belgian Low Carb Paleo and Gluten Free Waffles. Say that 3 times. These buttery fluffy waffles were made with coconut flour, eggs, real butter, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt. That’s it. All natural ingredients.
The other day I asked you guys on my Instagram story if you guys wanted more comfort recipes or keto recipes and honestly, it was 50/50. Nothing makes me happier. All about balance. I must also mention that I received a lot of good feedback on my keto pancakes recipe. Thanks, guys 🙂
Serve with lots of butter and sugar-free syrup.
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- cooking spray for the waffle machine
- Preheat waffle maker and spray with cooking spray.
- In a blender, mix the eggs, unsalted melted butter, salt, baking powder, coconut flour, and vanilla extract.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of waffle batter onto the waffle maker and cook according to waffle maker instructions.
- Serve immediately with keto friendly syrup and enjoy!
Add some water to thin out the batter if it's too thick.