Make these easy low carb keto pancakes in under 10 minutes! The entire family will love these.
Where do I start? I’ll get straight to it. Go make these low carb pancakes right now. That’s it. If you’ve been on a low carb diet for a while these will rock your world. Just ask my brother who ate them all. My family and I are obsessed with these delicious low carb pancakes. They taste so good that it truly feels like a cheat meal.
You need these keto pancakes in your life, you just don’t know it yet. By the way, coconut flour smells delicious. Are you a chocolate fan? Check out these tasty keto chocolate chip pancakes.
The best part about these? Takes about 10 minutes to make. You’re welcome 🙂
What can you add to these pancakes?
Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
How to serve these pancakes?
I like serving them with lots of butter and sugar-free syrup!
Check out these other delicious low carb recipes:
Keto Low Carb Pancakes
Who said you had to eat boring and bland food while on a ketogenic diet? This diet is super flexible and I still can eat most of my favorite foods. Pancakes, eggs, butter, bacon, cheese, etc. These Pancakes were delicious! Took about 10 minutes total.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp xylitol
- 4 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- butter, for cooking
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter.
- Fold in the coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and xylitol.
- Heat and butter a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add about 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup and butter if desired and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 5 servings