Make these easy low carb keto pancakes in under 10 minutes! The entire family will love these.
Where do I start? I’ll get straight to it. Go make these low carb pancakes right now. That’s it. If you’ve been on a low carb diet for a while these will rock your world. Just ask my brother who ate them all. My family and I are obsessed with these delicious low carb pancakes. They taste so good that it truly feels like a cheat meal.
You need these keto pancakes in your life, you just don’t know it yet. By the way, coconut flour smells delicious.
The best part about these? Takes about 10 minutes to make. You’re welcome.
What can you add to these pancakes?
- Unsweetened Coconut
- Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
How to serve these pancakes?
- I like serving them with lots of butter and sugar-free syrup!
Check out these other delicious low carb recipes:
Keto Low Carb Pancakes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp xylitol
- 4 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- butter for cooking
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter.
- Fold in the coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and xylitol.
- Heat and butter a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add about 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup and butter if desired and enjoy!