Where do I start? I’ll get straight to it. Go make these right now. That’s it. If you’ve been on a low carb diet for a while these will rock your world. Just ask my brother who ate them all. My family and I are OBSESSED with these delicious low carb pancakes. They taste so good that it truly feels like a cheat meal.
You need these keto pancakes in your life, you just don’t know it yet. By the way, coconut flour smells delicious.
The best part about these? Takes about 10 minutes to make. You’re welcome 🙂
Perfect midnight snack?
Keto Low Carb Pancakes
Who said you had to eat boring and bland food while on a ketogenic diet? This diet is super flexible and I still can eat most of my favorite foods. Pancakes, eggs, butter, bacon, cheese, etc. These Pancakes were delicious! Took about 10 minutes total.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp xylitol
- 4 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- butter, for cooking
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter.
- Fold in the coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and xylitol.
- Heat and butter a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add about 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup and butter if desired and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 5 servings