I’m more of a cake gal than a cookie gal, however, these were phenomenal. In order for me to eat a cookie it has to be amazing otherwise I’ll rather eat some cake. Ok, enough with the cake. I know this is a cookie recipe. These are officially my favorite cookies.
They are just so good. Let’s see, they’re made with peanut butter, chocolate chips, m&ms, oats, butter, and sugar. How can they not?
They bake in about 11 minutes and they don’t flatten out much in the oven. If you like a large cookie, I suggest flatting them out a bit and using a large ice cream scoop. I used a mini scoop and did not flatten them.
These soft-baked cookies are packed with chocolate chips, M&Ms, oat, peanut butter and come together in less than 20 minutes.
- 1 stick butter 4 ounces
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup m&ms
- 1/2 cup milk mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the softened unsalted butter, white sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer.
- Add the all-purpose flour, baking soda, milk chocolate chips, oats, m&ms, and mix until well incorporated.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, drop the cookie dough onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 11-12 minutes.