Garlicky and Cheesy I mean come on. These are so good and very easy to make. I used store bough crescent dough and think it’s a great idea to make these for last minute guests. Crescent dough is a bit on the sweet side so make sure to add a generous amount of salt to the olive oil mixture. Also, make sure to use lots of cheese 🙂
Cheese and Garlic Crescent Rolls
- 1 crescent roll container
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add garlic, oregano, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, set aside.
- Roll out the crescent dough and brush the olive oil mixture all over the dough
- Add the mozzarella cheese to the dough and roll each individual triangle dough into rolls.
- Brush the rolls with the olive oil mixture
- Bake for 15 minutes