When my best friend Danielle called me and asked if I knew how to make monkey bread I thought she was joking. Anyhow, I ended up googling monkey bread and realized it has been around since the 1950’s. How it got it’s name? I have no clue! All I know is that it’s delicious whether it’s sweet or savory. I’ll take it with cinnamon and sugar or cheese and herbs. either or will make my day. This recipe is super easy to make and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.
Cheesy Garlic Monkey Bread
Servings: 12 servings
This party-ready cheesy garlic monkey bread will be a hit with your guests!
- 2 cans of pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces of salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- spray a bundt pan with some cooking spray or you can use some butter. Just so that nothing sticks
- cut each biscuit into 4 quarters
- melt some butter in a sauce pan and add minced garlic along with some dried oregano
- grate your own cheese or use your favorite (bag cheese)
- sprinkle cheese all over the bunt pan
- throw in half of the quartered biscuits coat them with the butter garlic sauce and sprinkle cheese on top. repeat this process again.
- cover and bake for about 40-45 mins. eat right away
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 210mg | Potassium: 28mg | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @cookedbyjulie or tag #cookedbyjulie!
Leave a Reply