Not a fan of garlic? You’ll still like this!! Maybe I’m pushing it but then again who doesn’t like garlic? This is the most simple recipe on my site, but one of the most delicious. I probably say that about every recipe but you get the point. I told myself that I would stop saying “I love” on my blog posts but I can’t help myself. I love this recipe
Servings: 2 servings
Butter and garlic shrimp. Have dinner ready in under 10 minutes! This is the perfect recipe for a weeknight meal.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 4 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice or white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up about 3 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over high heat
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, red chili flakes, and sear for about 1 minute on each side.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the butter and minced garlic, cook until garlic is golden and fragrant.
- Add the lemon juice and check for seasoning.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley leaves.
Calories: 331kcal | Protein: 46g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 602mg | Sodium: 1879mg | Potassium: 200mg | Vitamin A: 650IU | Vitamin C: 9.3mg | Calcium: 329mg | Iron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @cookedbyjulie or tag #cookedbyjulie!
Leave a Reply