This is one of the easiest recipes I’ve ever shared on here. This is definitely one of the best weeknight meals you can make. Serve it with brown rice and a side salad and bam. You can even spice it up a bit and throw in some red crushed chili flakes or a bit of chili powder. I love a good sweet and spicy combination.
Honey Glazed Salmon
This honey glazed salmon is simplicity at it’s best. Have dinner ready in under 20 minutes. Serve with brown rice and a side salad for the win.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1/2 lb salmon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 scallion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey and soy sauce.
- Stir in the fresh garlic and scallions and set aside.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Pour the honey soy mixture all over the salmon.
- Cook for 17 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 serving