Jack Daniel’s Chicken and Shrimp is easy and delicious and ready in under 30 minutes!
You are going to love this Jack Daniel’s Chicken and Shrimp Recipe! This is the recipe that you’ll pass on to your kids and grandchildren! Probably the best restaurant-style dinner I’ve ever made. You can make this using only chicken or just shrimp. You can even do steak and shrimp.
The sauce is where it’s at. Hands down the best sauce I’ve ever had. It’s sweet with a little bit of a kick. You can, of course, omit the sriracha sauce but I love the kick it gives it.
My favorite thing to serve this with is loaded mashed potatoes but you can, of course, serve it with roasted vegetables, french fries, coleslaw, rice, etc.
You can save the leftover Jack Daniel’s Sauce and drizzle it over salad or roasted veggies the following day. Make sure to place the leftover sauce in a tight container or mason jar.
More chicken recipes:
Jack Daniel's Chicken and Shrimp
- 1 lb chicken
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
Jack Daniel's Sauce
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- To make Jack Daniel's Sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook the sauce for 8-10 minutes or until nice and thick.
- Season the chicken and shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Add oil to a skillet and let it warm up over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and add more oil if necessary.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 30 seconds on each side.
- Stir in some butter.
- Place the chicken back in the skillet and pour about 1/4 cup of the Jack Daniel's Sauce over the chicken and shrimp.
- Cook for an additional 30 seconds.