Sheet pan chicken and vegetable recipes are a life saver on weeknights. You season the veggies with a little bit salt and pepper, pour a little olive oil, and season the chicken to your liking. In 15 minutes you have an entire meal on the table. Some times I like to eat the one pan chicken and veggies on its own other times I like to make some brown rice.
You can add some barbeque sauce to the chicken if you’d like, I like to do that sometimes to mix it up. You can use those trendy new spices that are all over social media (no msg, no garbage). As long as the chicken isn’t bland nor overcooked you will love this.
This sheet pan chicken and veggies is so easy to prepare.
One Pan Chicken and Veggies
One pan meals are a lifesaver for quick weeknight dinners! Switch out the green beans, asparagus, and tomatoes with your favorite veggies and you’re set for dinner in just minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch asparagus (10–15 spears)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, granulated garlic, oregano, and paprika.
- Pour olive oil over the vegetables, season with salt and pepper, then toss.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.