This Paneer Salad is so easy to make and packed with flavor! Perfect for lunch or Dinner.
Now that summer is fast approaching we all could use some quick and easy salad recipes. Something besides grilled chicken and shrimp though. Not that there is anything wrong with grilled chicken and shrimp salads. YUM! I went to the Indian market a couple of weeks ago and bought a bunch of paneer. I love making Paneer Tika, Saag Paneer, etc.
Since it was 90 degrees out today I figured I would do a paneer salad. Oh, and it’s keto-friendly and low carb! How awesome is that? You can serve this with as many vegetables as you’d like. Lentils, corn, cucumbers, onions, etc.
I served this with store bought dressing but feel free to use oil and vinegar if you’d like.
Pickled onions would be awesome here.
- 1 lb paneer
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp kashmiri chili
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- salt and pepper to taste
- A dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl combine the yogurt, chili powder, garam masala, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the paneer and coat on all sides.
- Fry the paneer on each side for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the lettuce, tomatoes, and cooked paneer on a large platter.
- Serve with your favorite dressing and enjoy!