I served this with deviled egg pasta salad and now my little niece requests “red chicken and egg salad” all the time. I would also suggest serving this with veggies and mac and cheese. I love the flavor and the color the smoked paprika gives the chicken.
All you have to do is season the chicken and pop it in the oven. What’s not to love about a delicious and quick recipe?
- 3 lb bone-in chicken
- 2 tsp granulated onion
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the chicken with granulated onion, granulated garlic, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, fresh garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish, cover, and cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Uncover the chicken and cook for an additional 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Serve with pasta salad if desired and enjoy!