Oh, my!! This wrap is my favorite chicken burrito in the entire world. I wish I would’ve made guacamole but the fresh sliced avocado worked perfectly. Almost gave it a fresher taste. The chicken was seasoned to perfection and all of the ingredients I use I am a big fan of so how can I had not enjoyed it?
If you love burritos and flavorful food, you will love this.
I served it with sour cream and hot sauce and man oh man. Ok, I’m going to stop now.
I started off by sauteing some red bell peppers and green onions.
I seasoned the chicken with spices, squeezed a little lime juice, and ta-da. Best grilled chicken.
You can stop right here or you may naughtify it.
Why of course I naughtified it, they say sweet dreams are made of cheese and sour cream. Naughtified is my new made up word.
Made with grilled chicken, avocado, cheese, and refried beans! These grilled chicken wraps make a perfect lunch.
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup Colby Jack cheese
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 2 flour tortillas
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken with granulated garlic, oregano, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, and lime juice.
- Grill the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side over medium-high heat.
- While the chicken is cooking, sauté the green onions and red bell peppers.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Warm up the tortillas and refried beans.
- Place the refried beans, onions, peppers, chicken, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream on the tortilla.
- Roll up the tortilla and enjoy with hot sauce if desired.