I’m not a huge fan of white chocolate but man are these good! It tastes like a creamy chocolaty cheesecake. If that makes sense. The best part about these is that it’s super easy to make but they look like you put in some effort.
I love topping these off with a bunch of fruit although in the photos I kept it simple. The filling is super rich so a little tang from the berries really balances things out.
White Chocolate Tarts
Rich and chocolaty tarts topped off with fruit. Super easy and perfect for your next together.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 people
- Cuisine: American
- 12- ounce package of white chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- raspberries (for topping)
- store-bought or homemade pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out the dough and fill each slot, trim the extra dough, crimp the edges, poke the bottom and sides of the dough with a fork and then place aluminum foil over it and fill it with some pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- To make the filling, Melt some white chocolate using a double boiler.
- Add the heavy cream and stir until smooth and lump free.
- Place the softened cream cheese and melted white chocolate mixture in a stand mixer and mix until smooth.
- Pour the filling into each pie crust and then refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Top with raspberries and enjoy!