Smooth and creamy fruity pebble cheesecake baked to perfection. This is the perfect cheesecake for any occasion.
It’s no secret that I’ve been using the same cheesecake base for years. It’s the best. I baked this fruity pebble cheesecake about a month ago and couldn’t wait to share the recipe with you all but first wanted to get the Thanksgiving recipes out of the way first.
I added some fruity pebbles to the cheesecake batter and after the cheesecake was done baking and cooling, I topped it off with more fruity pebbles. It gives it such a nice crunch, who knew cheesecake needed crunch?
You can serve this cheesecake with some whipped cream if you’d like.
Fruity Pebble Crust
Of course, I had to make the crust using fruity pebbles and butter! No sugar required.
Look at that delicious fruity pebble crust!
The prettiest cheesecake I've ever made hands down! The kids are going to love this delicious and fruity cheesecake.
- 3 cups fruity pebble
- 7 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 24 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cups fruity pebbles
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Wrap an 8-inch springform pan with aluminum foil, Set aside.
- Add melted butter to the fruity pebble crumbs and press onto the bottom of an 8springform form pan, Set aside.
- For filling, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, sour cream, and vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix until incorporated, do not overmix.
- Stir in 3/4 cups fruity pebbles.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- To prepare the water bath, place the 8-inch springform pan into a larger baking dish and pour in some boiling water, about 1 inch of water.
- Place the cheesecake in the prepared water bath in the oven and let it bake for 10 minutes.
- Ten minutes later reduce the heat to 300 F and let it bake for an additional 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and let it sit in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Open the oven doors slightly and let it sit for an additional 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove cheesecake from water bath and run a knife along the sides
- Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature for about 1 hour and then place it in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Decorate with extra fruity pebbles and enjoy!
Decorate with as much or as little fruity pebbles