A Mcgriddle Sandwich is the ultimate breakfast sandwich. Made with coconut flour pancakes, these are Keto-friendly.
I love a good homemade breakfast sandwich – and a McGriddle Sandwich is no exception. Since you guys have been requesting Keto-friendly recipes I decided to make these Keto friendly and sugar-free. You can certainly make these using your favorite regular pancake batter instead. However, these coconut flour pancakes are delicious if you’re on a low carb diet.
These are perfect for keeping in the refrigerator or freezer. By the way, you can totally make this vegetarian and omit the bacon. You can even use sizzling sausage or caramelized ham instead of crispy bacon.
If you don’t feel like simmering the syrup and freezing it then you can totally pour it straight into the coconut pancake batter.
The recipe makes enough for 4 sandwiches.
More Breakfast Options
Always seek the advice of a nutritionist or a doctor with any questions or concerns.
Homemade Mcgriddle Sandwich
Coconut Flour Pancakes:
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free pancake syrup
- 4 fried eggs
- 8 fried bacon strips
- 8 slices American cheese
- Bring sugar-free syrup to a boil and cook until it reduces by half.
- Pour the syrup onto a lined baking sheet and place it in the freezer for about one hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, milk, 4 eggs, vanilla extract, stevia, baking powder, and salt.
- Remove the syrup from the freezer and break it up into tiny pieces.
- Heat and butter a pan and place a cylinder pancake mold in the center.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the cylinder. Place about 6-7 syrup pieces in the batter and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium-low heat on each side.
- Enjoy with a fried egg, crispy bacon, and cheese.
I made these last week for breakfast and everyone loved them. So delicious. Great recipe
Yayy! So glad you and your family enjoyed it 🙂