These No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes are probably the prettiest cheesecakes I’ve ever made. I was very happy with the outcome. I’m not a huge fan of No Bake Cheesecake but this cheesecake was very delicious. You can definitely taste the Nutella and cream cheese, and it didn’t taste like mousse. That’s why I’m not a fan of No Bake Cheesecake because they tend to taste like mousse. I love mousse but if I make cheesecake I want it to taste like cheesecake.This is a great recipe for the little ones since there is no baking involved. You can use this recipe for an 8-inch cheesecake if you don’t have a mini cheesecake pan. Or you may use a muffin tin.
Serve with homemade whipped cream and you will have a delicious beautiful dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in a large bowl and pour in the unsalted butter slowly while mixing.
- Stir in the Nutella.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in the bottoms of the pan.
- Using your fingers press down the crumbs and up around the edges, place in the freezer.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and Nutella on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, powdered sugar, heavy cream, and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Fill each cheesecake slot with the filling, smooth out the tops, and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Place Ferrero Rocher on top, if desired.
- Serve with whipped cream and enjoy!