This pecan cream pie is made with cream cheese, chopped pecans, and a few other simple ingredients. It’s delicious, not overly sweet, and super easy to make!
If you love easy pie recipes, then this is the recipe for you! I used a store-bought ready-to-use pie crust but feel free to make the pie crust from scratch. For more of my favorites, check out this no bake peanut butter pie and apple slab pie.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS PIE
- Way easier to make than classic pecan pie and not as sweet!
- Perfectly firm, nutty, rich, and creamy.
- If you want it sweeter, you can serve it with whipped cream or ice cream.
- Requires minimal ingredients.
- Heavy Cream – Cannot be substituted with milk or half and half.
- Pie Crust – I highly recommend using store-bought pecan pie crust. It’ll save you a bunch of time!
- Pecans – If you’re not a fan of pecans, use walnuts instead.
- Cream Cheese – Make sure the cream cheese is softened at room temperature otherwise, the filling will turn out lumpy.
- Sugar – You’ll need powdered sugar and brown sugar.
- Maple Syrup – Use good quality maple syrup for best results.
- If you don’t feel like whipping up your own whipped cream, feel free to use store-bought cool whip instead of heavy cream and powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours before serving.
- Make sure to fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture gently. Use a rubber spatula, not a whisk!
WHAT DO I SERVE THIS WITH?
I highly recommend serving this with whipped cream or ice cream.
This pie will stay fresh for up to 3 days in the fridge.
Tried this pecan cream pie recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. And consider following me on Facebook or Pinterest!
Pecan Cream Pie
- 9 inch pecan crust store-bought
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened (2 packs)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cups pecans finely chopped and divided
- Add the heavy cream and powdered sugar to a large bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks. Be careful not to overmix.
- Place the softened cream cheese into a large bowl and whip with an electric hand mixer until smooth. Add the brown sugar and maple syrup and mix until well combined. Make sure to scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl.
- Fold in the whipped cream gently with a rubber spatula until there are no streaks left. Do not use a whisk! Fold in 1 cup of finely chopped pecans.
- Pour the mixture into the store-bought pecan crust or graham cracker pie crust. Top with the remaining chopped pecans.
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight. Serve with whipped cream, and enjoy!