This is the ideal breakfast, lunch, dinner, or midnight snack. I can eat this any time of the day. I just scrambled the eggs with red bell peppers, butter, and scallions. You can, of course, add as many veggies as you’d like. Spinach, cotija cheese, etc. I also like to make breakfast burritos. Those make the perfect breakfast.
Hot sauce is optional here but scrambled eggs and hot sauce are a match made in heaven.
Surprise your significant other with this recipe on Valentines Day morning.
Scrambled Eggs with Peppers and Onions
This easy scrambled eggs recipe is perfect for breakfast or a light dinner. The soft scrambled eggs are buttery and perfectly fluffy, paired with the fresh crisp of peppers and scallions. Start your morning off right with this perfect breakfast recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 scallion
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce, optional
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl.
- Stir in the milk and whisk well.
- Melt some butter in a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs and stir continuously making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the skillet.
- Stir in the scallions, salt, and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- Top with fresh cilantro and hot sauce if desired and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 serving