This is the ideal breakfast, lunch, dinner, or midnight snack. I can eat this any time of the day. I just scrambled eggs with red bell peppers, butter, and scallions. You can, of course, add as many veggies as you’d like. Spinach, cotija cheese, etc. I also like to make breakfast burritos. Those make the perfect breakfast.
Hot sauce is optional here but scrambled eggs and hot sauce are a match made in heaven.
Surprise your significant other with this recipe on Valentines Day morning.
More Breakfast Options
Scrambled Eggs with Peppers and Onions
Servings: 1 serving
This easy scrambled eggs recipe is perfect for breakfast or a light dinner. The soft scrambled eggs are buttery and perfectly fluffy, paired with the fresh crisp of peppers and scallions. Start your morning off right with this perfect breakfast recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 scallion
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce optional
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl.
- Stir in the milk and whisk well.
- Melt some butter in a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs and stir continuously making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the skillet.
- Stir in the scallions, salt, and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- Top with fresh cilantro and hot sauce if desired and enjoy.
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 553mg | Sodium: 401mg | Potassium: 307mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3405IU | Vitamin C: 78.2mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 2.6mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @cookedbyjulie or tag #cookedbyjulie!
Leave a Reply