Once in a while, I’ll cook plain salmon, however, I mostly enjoy it when it’s stuffed with cream cheese, onions, garlic and a honey glaze on top. Stuffed salmon is eaten at my house about once or twice a month because it’s delicious and I usually always have the ingredients on hand.
I also have a delicious Crab Stuffed Salmon Recipe http://www.cookedbyjulie.com/crab-stuffed-salmon/
You can use this same filling to stuff chicken breasts, delicious as well. I like to serve this with veggies and a glass of white wine.
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp green onions
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl, combine softened cream cheese, green onions, and minced garlic and place in fridge.
- In a bowl, whisk the soy sauce, honey, and sriracha
- Pour the honey soy over the salmon and refrigerate for about 10 minutes
- With a paring knife, cut a slit in the salmon to make a pocket
- place the cream cheese mixture inside the salmon with a spatula or spoon
- Bake salmon for about 17 minutes
- Brush some extra sauce over the salmon, sprinkle some sesame seems on top, and Enjoy