These cheese stuffed rolls are made with just a handful of ingredients and will blow your socks off! Made with crescent dough, cheese, butter, and garlic. Enjoy these for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
The holidays are fast approaching and I want to share as many easy recipes as I can with you. Delicious, amazing, comforting recipes of course! If you love cheesy bread then you will fall in love with these fluffy cheese rolls.
Ingredient’s You’ll Need
- Crescent Rolls – You can find these at almost every grocery store.
- Unsalted Butter – I usually always have unsalted butter but if you have salted butter on hand, use that and omit the salt.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Feel free to use any type of cheese you love. Brie, cheddar cheese, Colby jack, etc.
- Fresh Garlic – I used fresh but feel free to use granulated garlic instead.
- Italian Seasoning – If you don’t have Italian seasoning use any dried herbs and a pinch of red crushed pepper.
- Parmesan Cheese
Top Tips For The Perfect Cheese Stuffed Rolls
- Serve with a side of marinara sauce.
- Use a blend of your favorite cheeses.
- Place them in the oven once all of your guests arrive. It only takes about 20 minutes to bake so do not rush to get these in the oven.
- Bake them longer if you want them firmer. My rolls were super soft but if you bake them for 25-26 minutes they will firm up.
I highly recommend enjoying these soft cheese rolls immediately. Any leftovers should be placed in an airtight container and kept at room temperature.
What Can I Serve These With?
Cheese Stuffed Rolls
- 16 ounces original crescent rolls two 8 ounce cans
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a cast iron skillet and set aside.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate each triangle. Add about 1-2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese in the center of each crescent triangle and roll it up into a golf-sized ball.
- Place all of the rolls into the greased cast iron skillet. To make the garlic butter, mix the melted butter, salt, Italian seasoning, and garlic.
- Brush each roll with the garlic butter. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese all over the rolls.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes before enjoying.