Where do I start? This was the third recipe I posted on my Youtube channel more than 4 years ago. At the time I didn’t have a website so I posted the recipe in the description box. In other words, I didn’t care about photos. All I cared about was the recipe being amazingly delicious. Til this day, 4 years later this is my go to brownie recipe.
These are very chocolaty and best when eaten at room temperature. For some reason, they are incredibly delicious when they’re cold but not so great when they’re fresh out of the oven so give them some time. I took these to work one day and my coworkers were all over them. I promise everyone will love these.
How I wish I would’ve taken nicer photos but apparently I thought they were nice enough since I took the time to stamp my name on them. Who would steal these photos? Well, I thought they were good. I saw through the blurriness and saw something there that unfortunately, I don’t see today. I could recreate these and take fresh new photos which I will think are amazing today and in 4 years will probably roll my eyes in frustration but for now here is the best brownie recipe ever.
Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 12 ounces dark chocolate
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 5 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tsp corn syrup
- Grease an 8-inch baking pan set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the all purpose flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the sugar and then remove from the heat.
- Let the sugar and chocolate mixture cool down a bit.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour mixture then pour the batter into the greased baking dish.
- Bake for 28-30 mins or until done.
- Let the brownies cool completely before frosting.
- To make the chocolate fudge, melt the semi sweet chocolate chips and heavy cream in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl.
- Stir in the corn syrup.
- Place the chocolate and cream mixture in the fridge and stir every 20 minutes.
- Frost the brownies with the chocolate fudge and enjoy!
- Let the brownies cool completely before frosting with fudge.
- Make sure you use unsalted butter for this recipe.