Unfortunately, this is the only photo I have of these delicious cheesecake brownies. Good thing I filmed a tutorial but it doesn’t do it justice. I remember my coworkers devoured these. These right here are the best brownies ever. If you like cheesecake and brownies without a doubt you will love these. And you will make them over and over again.
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter 6 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Grease an 8-inch baking pan set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the sugar and then remove from the heat.
- Let the sugar and chocolate mixture cool down a bit.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour mixture then pour 3/4’s of the batter into the greased baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, vanilla extract, sugar, sour cream, and egg.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture all over the brownies batter.
- Using a spoon, dollop the remaining 1/4 of the brownie batter on top of the cream cheese mixture and then use a skewer to swirl the cream cheese mixture and brownie batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until done.