Pan-Seared Salmon Recipe is one of the easiest recipes on my blog. It’s fresh and tasty but most importantly it is so simple to make. Your family will love this delicious lemon butter salmon.
This pan seared salmon is fried until crispy on the outside and tender and flaky on the inside. Takes about 2 minutes to prep and 10 mins to cook. No lie. Lemon, butter, and garlic is a wonderful complement to salmon. It goes so well.
You will taste the lemon, butter, and garlic in every bite. Just a couple of ingredients and you are good to go. A lot of you requested more salmon recipes without wine, so here you go.
Asparagus is a wonderful addition to this recipe. Enjoy with steamed veggies or a side salad.
Pan Seared Lemon Butter Salmon
- 1 lb salmon
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Cook the salmon skin side up in a large hot skillet with oil.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- While the salmon cooks, melt some butter in a small skillet.
- Stir in the fresh garlic and lemon juice.
- Season the butter lemon sauce with salt.
- Pour the lemon butter sauce all over the salmon and cook for an additional minute or until the salmon is fully cooked through.