These donut holes took less than 10 minutes to make. No joke. They are incredibly dangerous because you may lose track of how many you eat. They are so fluffy and rise a lot so make sure not to use a lot of dough for each donut hole. I like to coat them with cinnamon sugar but you can prepare a powdered sugar and milk glaze if you’d like.
These remind me of churros. But much easier to make.
Serve these with coffee cause nothing beats coffee and donut holes. Enjoy!
More Fun Recipes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Oil for frying
- Warm up some frying oil in a large skillet.
- Mix the cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar and set aside.
- In a small bowl, Combine the milk, egg, melted butter, and sugar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and mix until it forms a soft sticky dough.
- Using a mini scoop, scoop about 1/2 tbsp of the mixture and drop them into the hot oil.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until nicely golden.
- Place the donut holes on a wire rack then coat them with the cinnamon sugar.