Honey roasted carrots are hands down the ultimate side dish! Struggling to come up with dinner or Holiday recipes? You must give these carrots a try!
Let’s be honest. Aside from the family and the fun, one of our favorite parts of holiday gatherings is the food. And yes, we’re talking about the scrumptious, delicious side dishes. Enter in the most savory and sweet side of all: Honey roasted carrots.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- An easy-to-make side dish that’s the perfect complement to the main meal.
- Carrots like you’ve never had them before, sweet and savory, with a little kick if you want to take it up a notch.
- The perfect balance between tenderness and a caramelized crisp.
- Make sure to keep an eye on your carrots so they come out tender yet crispy, without being overcooked.
- Don’t skip on the seasoning. The combination of the honey, soy sauce, granulated garlic, and oregano are just the right savory, yet sweet mix.
Take Your Carrots To The Next Level…
- Add a dash of crushed red pepper to turn up the heat.
- Use just a bit extra honey if you like your sides super sweet.
- Brush your carrots with a little melted butter as soon as these come out of the oven and be prepared to enjoy this mouthwatering complement to the main event.
Check Out These Other Holiday Recipes
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. And consider following me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots
- 8-10 medium-sized carrots
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- parsley for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, granulated garlic, and oregano.
- Place peeled and rinsed carrots on a baking dish.
- Pour the honey soy mixture all over the carrots, leaving about 2 tbsp behind.
- Cook for 25 minutes and then flip them over. Brush them with the honey-soy mixture.
- Cook for an additional 25 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Brush on some melted butter and garnish with parsley, if desired. Enjoy!