Honey Roasted Carrots are the ultimate Thanksgiving side dish. Struggling to come up with dinner or Holiday recipes? You must give these honey roasted carrots a try.
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it’s all about food, and in case you haven’t noticed, I love food. Thanksgiving recipes including our favorites: Baked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze, Corn Pudding, Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, and
Meet my new favorite way of making carrots. I love an easy side dish that can be prepared in under 10 minutes. The oven takes care of the rest. My favorite part about Holiday dinners? The side dishes. Especially if you can throw them in the oven and get started on the next one. I think these Honey Roasted Carrots will be a huge hit at your next get together.
Tip: add a pinch of red crushed pepper to the honey soy mixture for a little kick.
The minute these came out of the oven I brushed them with a little melted butter and then garnished them with fresh parsley.
These were perfectly caramelized and tender-crisp!
Add additional honey if you’d like!
Check out these other Holiday recipes
- Fried Deviled Eggs
- Creamed Mushrooms
- Maple Roasted Turkey Breast
- Honey JalapenoCheddar Cornbread
- Cheese Garlic Biscuits
- 8-10 medium-sized carrots
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- parsley for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, granulated garlic, and oregano.
- Place peeled and rinsed carrots on a baking dish.
- Pour the honey soy mixture all over the carrots, leaving about 2 tbsp behind.
- Cook for 25 minutes and then flip them over. Brush them with the honey-soy mixture.
- Cook for an additional 25 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Brush on some melted butter and garnish with parsley, if desired. Enjoy!