Look no further for the perfect chocolaty fudgy m&m brownies recipe!
If you like m&ms and chocolate, you will devour these brownies. These brownies are made with brown and white sugar, dark chocolate, and m&ms. I wouldn’t suggest using milk chocolate for these. Trust me, I’m the biggest milk fan chocolate but it doesn’t work in this recipe. Dark works way better.
These really are the best brownies I’ve ever had. I use this brownie recipe for every brownie twist. Cookie Dough brownies? Same base recipe. I’ve been using this exact recipe for over 5 years.
These are super chocolaty and fudgy. If you like cakey and dry brownies then these may not be for you. I usually bake these in a large pan but since this time I used a small glass baking dish I baked these for exactly 1 hour. Normally it takes 30-35 minutes. The thicker the brownie the longer it will take to fully cook through.
A tall glass of cold milk is necessary here.
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter 6 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup m&ms divided
- Grease a baking pan with butter and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the all purpose flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl. Stir until smooth. Add 1/2 cup m&ms.
- Stir in the sugar and then remove from the heat.
- Let the sugar and chocolate mixture cool down a bit.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour mixture then pour the batter into the greased baking dish.
- Add the remaining m&ms on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake for 45-60 mins or until done.
- Let the brownies cool before eating.