This no-bake Nutella Mousse recipe is super easy and perfect for the summer. Made with just 5 ingredients. Serve on its own or with fresh bananas, strawberries, and melted Nutella on top!
Nutella mousse with strawberries and bananas is now at the top of my list. It’s rich, creamy, and super easy to make. If you don’t have a mini cheesecake pan, feel free to prepare these in ramekins. Also, feel free to add as much or as little Nutella as you’d like.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Heavy Cream
- Oreo Cookies
- Vanilla Extract
- Unsalted Butter
More Dessert Recipe Ideas You’ll Love…
- 1 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 12-15 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- add the heavy cream to a bowl and whip it until it looks like Cool Whip.
- add the vanilla extract
- place the Nutella in a bowl and microwave it for about 15 seconds.
- stir the Nutella for about 1 minute so it cools a bit before adding it to the whipped cream
- add the Nutella to the whipped cream and fold it in.
- place the cookies into a food processor and then drizzle in the melted unsalted butter.
- press the crumbled buttered cookies onto the bottom of your mini cheesecake pan
- pour filling into prepared crust.
- refrigerate for 4 hours