Whenever I make these for friends and family they always think I took all day to make these when in reality 10 minutes tops! They start with the, “you should go on cupcake wars or something” etc. (love it when they say that) these take about 10 minutes to prepare. Pop them in the fridge and eat them a couple hours later! It’s that easy 🙂
No-Bake Nutella Mousse Cups
These delicious and cute Nutella mousse cups are so simple to make and perfect for a party dessert dish.
- Prep Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- 1 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 12-15 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- add the heavy cream to a bowl and whip it until it looks like Cool Whip.
- add the vanilla extract
- place the Nutella in a bowl and microwave it for about 15 seconds.
- stir the Nutella for about 1 minute so it cools a bit before adding it to the whipped cream
- add the Nutella to the whipped cream and fold it in.
- place the cookies into a food processor and then drizzle in the melted unsalted butter.
- press the crumbled buttered cookies onto the bottom of your mini cheesecake pan
- pour filling into prepared crust.
- refrigerate for 4 hours