Search no further, this is the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert! You two are going to love this. Or just you. You don’t have to share.
Valentines Day is just a couple days away and I had to share a recipe for 2. This is the easiest dessert I’ve ever made. This is kind of a dangerous recipe because you might want to make it very often while you’re home alone. So convenient, especially if you live alone and want a small treat.
I highly recommend serving this warm with vanilla ice cream or Nutella spread on top. If you choose the latter, make sure to let it cool completely before spreading the Nutella. If you’re not in the mood for something too decadent, then I suggest a little-powdered sugar and fresh fruit. Delicious any way you serve it.
The Nutella chocolate cake is super moist. You and your special person will love this.
More Dessert Options
Nutella Chocolate Cake for Two
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 2 ramekins.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg yolk, water, milk, oil, sugar, vanilla extract, and Nutella.
- Stir in the flour, salt, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Divide the batter among both ramekins.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until fully cooked through.