Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Keto Friendly “Sugar” Cookies. These keto sugar cookies Perfect with a glass of milk or cup of coffee.
I’m the queen of all things sweet and unhealthy however recently I’ve been sharing a bunch of keto friendly and healthier recipes here on my blog. You guys have been requesting more. Since I aim to please, I will continue sharing. Sooo my goal was to make a delicious Keto sugar cookie that wouldn’t taste too weird. Ok, let me rephrase that. Too different from a normal sugar cookie. These were delicious. I wouldn’t share them if they weren’t, I promise. They are not too sweet. They are perfect.
Why are they a weird darkish color? I used Super-Fine Natural Almond Flour
Roll then smash 🙂
More Keto Desserts
- Strawberry Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Vanilla Cupcakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Keto Sugar Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup Truvia 0 calorie sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Separate 1 tbsp of truvia from the 1/4 cup and set aside.
- Mix the butter and sugar until well combined.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda.
- Using a mini scoop, roll each cookie into a ball.
- Roll the cookie balls in remaining Truvia sweetener.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
Leave a Reply