Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles (Sugar-free, Keto Friendly, Low Carb, and Delicious)
Hi Summer! Oh, how I’ve missed you. Forget those artificially colored popsicles and make these natural keto friendly strawberry cheesecake popsicles. Summer is here and we all need something to help us cool off. These get the job done. They are super creamy and fun to make. You can use blueberries or raspberries instead of strawberries if you’d like. You can even do a triple berry cheesecake popsicle. Now, we’re talking.
Place these in the freezer for a minimum of four hours. I like making them the night before.
Hello, strawberry chunk.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1- pint strawberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar replacement
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Chop half of the strawberries into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the remaining strawberries in a food processor along with the confectioner's sugar replacement, cream cheese, and heavy cream. Blend until smooth.
- Carefully fill the ice pop molds as per the manufacturer's instructions. Place the pops in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Enjoy cold.
I used Pyure Bakeable Stevia Blend Powdered Sweetener.