Strawberry cheesecake popsicles made with real strawberries and cream! The ultimate summer treat that is also healthier than your typical popsicle!
Hi Summer! Oh, how I’ve missed you. Forget those artificially colored popsicles and make these natural keto-friendly popsicles. Summer is here and we all need something to help us cool off. These get the job done. These strawberry cheesecake popsicles are super creamy and fun to make. You can use blueberries or raspberries instead of strawberries if you’d like. You can even do a triple berry cheesecake popsicle. However, I love the way these came out using strawberries alone.
Place these strawberry cheesecake popsicles in the freezer for a minimum of four hours. I like making them the night before.
Hello, strawberry chunk.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1- pint strawberries
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar replacement
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Chop half of the strawberries into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the remaining strawberries in a food processor along with the confectioner's sugar replacement, cream cheese, and heavy cream. Blend until smooth.
- Carefully fill the ice pop molds as per the manufacturer's instructions. Place the pops in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Enjoy cold.