I thought I had the best pancake recipe in the world when I uploaded my blueberry pancake recipe. I used buttermilk and separated the eggs and let’s face it that is annoying. Separating eggs, beating the egg whites, using buttermilk (I never have it on hand) is all very tedious. The blueberry pancake is really good, don’t get me wrong, however, this one is just as good and much more simple. I apologize in advance for all my run on sentences 🙂
This recipe is great because you probably have every single ingredient on hand and they’re so easy to make.
I prefer my pancakes fluffy, slightly burned, with warm syrup, butter, fresh fruit and a glass of cold milk.
Easy fluffy pancake recipe perfect for breakfast. Serve with butter and warm maple syrup.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 4 people
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, egg, sugar, vanilla extract, and melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the flour to the wet ingredients and mix until well combines.
- In a large buttered skillet over medium-high heat, add 1/4 cup of the pancake batter.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve with warm maple syrup and butter.
More Pancake Recipes….