These saucy shrimp are a twist on the popular Bonefish Grill saucy shrimp recipe. Minus the calamata olives and clam juice. I omitted the clam juice because it’s not easy to find and I wanted all of you guys to be able to make this. I want every single one of you to make this recipe. It’s so delicious and easy.
I like to serve it with Jasmine rice but feel free to serve it with pasta. Even crusty bread would do. This recipe is enough for 2-3 people.
More Dinner Ideas
- 1 lb shrimp
- 3 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup vegetable broth or white wine
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp red crushed pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley to garnish
- Warm up a large skillet with some oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and season with paprika, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- Cook the shrimp for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Add butter, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and red crushed pepper. Cook until fragrant.
- Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetable broth and let it come to a boil.
- Add the heavy cream and 2 tbsp of feta cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!