This spinach and goat cheese frittata casserole is the perfect addition to your breakfast menu! This is keto-friendly and low carb and can be made in under 30 minutes. You can serve this delicious frittata straight out of the oven or at room temperature.
You may certainly omit any ingredient I used except for the eggs. If you’re not a fan of goat cheese, feel free to use feta cheese or any cheese you prefer. Although I highly recommend using goat cheese because it adds such good flavor. The frittata mainly gets its saltiness from the goat cheese and the sweetness from the cherry tomatoes. The tomatoes literally pop in your mouth and are a delicious addition. Enjoy this with coffee, orange juice, or some mimosas.
- Fresh Spinach
- Goat Cheese
- Heavy Cream
How to make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and butter a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl add the eggs, spinach, salt, 1/4 cup goat cheese, and heavy cream. Whish well. Pour the mixture into the buttered baking dish and then top it off with the tomatoes and remaining goat cheese.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked through.
Can I add other veggies?
Absolutely, in fact, I encourage it. Peppers, onions, herbs, etc. Another idea is to use up all the veggies that are about to expire in your fridge.
Can I make this in a cast-iron skillet instead?
Yes, place the egg mixture in a buttered cast-iron skillet and cook on the stovetop over medium-high heat for about 1 minute, and then transfer it to a preheated oven at 425 degrees F. Cook for an additional 10-14 minutes.
What does a frittata taste like?
This spinach and goat cheese frittata tastes like heaven. Super creamy, rich, and fluffy. Hands down, one of my favorite things to make for breakfast during the holidays for a large crowd.
More Breakfast Options
- Soft Scrambled Eggs
- Bacon and Corn Pancakes
- Buttermilk Belgian Waffles
- The Ultimate Buttermilk Biscuits
Spinach and Goat Cheese Frittata Casserole
- 9x13 oven-safe baking dish
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt or to taste
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tbsp butter softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and butter a 9x13 baking dish.
- Crack 12 eggs in a large bowl and whisk well. Whish in the salt, spinach, and 1/4 cup goat cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture into the buttered baking dish. Top it off with the remaining goat cheese and tomatoes.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked through. Enjoy!