Weekend mornings will never be the same again! These bacon and corn pancakes are made with fresh corn, crunchy bacon, and chives. Imagine a warm slice of buttered cornbread with bacon and syrup. Delicious right?
These pancakes are hands down the best pancakes I’ve ever had. Enjoy these with coffee, butter, and lots of maple syrup.
Let me start off by saying that these bacon and corn pancakes are meant to be enjoyed with lots of syrup. This is the perfect recipe for you if you enjoy syrup, cornbread, fresh corn, and bacon. If you love those 4 ingredient’s then you will 100 percent love these bacon and corn pancakes.
Don’t bother tasting the pancake batter or having these pancakes without syrup because it won’t taste like much. The maple syrup is what brings these to life.
Did I mention that there is no buttermilk required for this recipe? These are fluffy, sweet and salty, and just the most amazing pancakes ever!
Easy, simple, melt in your mouth kind of pancakes is what the weekend is for.
Why These Bacon And Corn Pancakes Are So Good:
- So much flavor and a delicious cornbread like texture.
- The chives add freshness and the crispy bacon adds saltiness and crunch.
- The magic happens when these are served with lots of maple syrup.
Here Are The Ingredient’s You Will Need:
- All-purpose flour
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Fresh Sweet Corn – I used canned corn.
- Crispy Bacon – I highly recommend cooking the bacon in the oven. At 400 degrees F. for 15 minutes on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melted Butter
- Fresh Chives
- Vanilla Extract
- Whole Milk
- Leave some crispy bacon behind to top the pancakes off.
- Use whole milk and good quality maple syrup.
Here are some other pancake recipes you may be interested in:
You can find more delicious recipes and cooking tutorial videos on Youtube and Facebook.
Bacon and Corn Pancakes
- 6 strips of bacon cooked and finely chopped
- 1 cup corn
- 2 tbsp chives fresh
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In a large bowl, add the all-purpose flour, cornmeal, baking soda, sugar, and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Fold in half of the cooked bacon, fresh chives, and corn. Let the batter sit for about 1-2 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add some butter to the skillet and let it melt. Pour about 1/4 cup of the pancake batter into the skillet. Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
- Serve with the remaining bacon and maple syrup.
Leave a Reply