These white chocolate raspberry muffins are absolutely delicious and fail-proof! Made with white chocolate chips and fresh raspberries, these will make your house smell divine. Enjoy these with a cup of coffee for the ultimate breakfast!
I decided to make these because I saw some beautiful raspberries at the supermarket and bought them. This was a total last-minute recipe and I have no regrets. I basically used this blueberry muffins base and added some raspberries and white chocolate chips instead of blueberries. Genius? Maybe. Oh, and I also didn’t have any vegetable oil on hand so I used olive oil instead. These still came out fantastic! Just like the ones you find at bakeries. There is nothing better than delicious homemade muffins.
- Use room temperature eggs.
- You may use olive oil or vegetable oil for this recipe. Completely optional.
- Want to make these white chocolate raspberry muffins prettier? Add a couple of red food coloring drops to the muffin batter.
- If you have milk chocolate chips instead of white chocolate use those. Although, beautiful things happen when white chocolate and raspberries come together.
- Be careful not to overbake these, although you want the toothpick to come out clean, you certainly don’t want to overbake and dry them out.
Once these muffins cool completely, place them in an air-tight container, and enjoy for up to 2-3 days. If you like warm muffins, place a muffin in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, slice it in half, and add some butter. Oh my! Super good.
Can I Freeze These?
Yes, in fact, these muffins freeze very well! Allow them to cool completely before freezing. Place the muffins in a sealed container and freeze for up to 1-2 months.
If you enjoyed these white chocolate raspberry muffins then you will also enjoy these pumpkin cheesecake muffins! You can also find other delicious recipes and cooking tutorial videos on Youtube and Facebook.
White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix the sugar and eggs for 3-4 minutes or until a pale yellow color.
- Add the vanilla extract, olive oil, and sour cream. Mix until well combined.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking powder and mix but do not overmix.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Fill the liners 3/4's of the way full and bake for 20 minutes.