This bacon garlic aioli is the perfect dip for french fries, chips, and vegetables. You can also slather some of this delicious sauce on salmon burgers and crispy chicken sliders! Homemade condiments taste so much better than store-bought and it’s super easy to make.
Bacon garlic aioli is made with just 5 ingredients in under 45 minutes. I used oven-baked crispy bacon, roasted garlic, fresh chives, lemon, and mayo. You can use granulated garlic and bacon bits if you’re in a hurry but it won’t taste as good! This creamy aioli is packed with flavor and although it takes a little effort to put together it is so so worth it!
Bacon Garlic Aioli Recipe Notes and Top Tips
- Bake the bacon for 16-17 minutes at 400 degrees F. and it’ll be perfectly crunchy and delicious!
- Place leftovers in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 5-6 days.
- Double or triple the recipe for a larger crowd.
- Use scallions aka green onions if you don’t have chives on hand.
- Don’t feel like roasting garlic? Quickly saute some garlic for 20 seconds in a small skillet with bacon grease or oil.
Bacon Garlic Aioli
- 4-6 bacon strips crispy and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 garlic head
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place the garlic head cut side up on aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Cover tightly and bake for 30 minutes.
- Use your fingers or a fork to squeeze the garlic cloves out of their skins and set it aside.
- Add 4-5 garlic cloves to a large bowl along with 1/2 cup mayo and whisk for 1-2 minutes.
- Fold in the chopped bacon, chives, and lemon juice. Check for seasoning and enjoy!
Leave a Reply