The only Guacamole recipe you’ll need this summer! Loaded with fresh cilantro, lump crabmeat, red onions, and fresh lime!
Crab Guacamole – the ultimate side dish or appetizer!
Good guacamole consists of ripe avocados and fresh ingredients. Have you ever been to a Mexican restaurant where they prepare the guacamole in front of you? There is no secret recipe. Fresh cilantro, lime juice, red onions, avocados, salt, and jalapenos are all you need. Regular guacamole is delicious, but crab guacamole? Holy Guacamole. So good! Hot Crab Dip was a very successful recipe on the blog, so I know you guys love crab! This guacamole goes great on top of some Carne Asada Tacos.
How to Make Crab Guacamole
Making guacamole is super easy, here’s all you have to do:
- Dice the jalapenos and red onions.
- Finely chop the cilantro.
- In a medium bowl, combine the avocados, jalapenos, red onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Season generously with salt.
- Fold in the crab and enjoy!
- Placing the avocado pit in the guacamole will prevent it from turning brown.
- Avocados start browning quickly after they’re exposed to air so make sure you slice it open once you’re done chopping all of the other ingredients.
How Long Does Guacamole Last?
1-2 days refrigerated.
More Delicious Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
A quick and easy delicious guacamole with lump crabmeat. Made in under 10 minutes!
- 2 haas avocados
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup red onions
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup crab meat
- salt to taste
Finely dice the jalapeno and remove most of the seeds.
Dice the red onions and finely chop the cilantro.
In a medium sized bowl, combine the avocados, red onions, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice, and season with salt.
Fold in the crab. Enjoy with extra lime juice and tortilla chips.
If you like it extra spicy, don't discard the jalapeno seeds.