These strawberry fat bombs are an incredible addition to your keto or low carb diet. Made with cream cheese, heavy cream, unsweetened jello, and fresh strawberries. You’re going to love this delicious and creamy treat!
If you enjoyed my Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles then you’ll certainly enjoy this recipe.
Whenever you feel like you need a sweet treat low on calories this is the dessert you’ll want to eat. Not only is this super delicious and creamy, but it is also keto-friendly. Summer is here and a cold treat is perfect for those long hot summer days. These strawberry fat bombs are loaded with fresh strawberries and cream cheese so you may certainly call these strawberry cheesecake fat bombs or strawberry cheesecake fluff.
What are Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are usually made from high-fat ingredients such as heavy cream and cream cheese. Very popular in a low carb diet, since you’ll need to eat plenty of fat.
What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Softened Cream Cheese
- Fresh Strawberries
- Sugar-Free Strawberry Gelatin
- Boiling Water
How to Make Strawberry Fat Bombs – Step by Step
This recipe is super simple and easy to make, here’s all you have to do:
Roughly chop 3 fresh strawberries and set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with an electric mixer. Add the heavy whipping cream and beat until fluffy.
Pour the strawberry gelatin in a small bowl, add 1/3 cup of boiling water and mix well until the gelatin dissolves.
Add the gelatin mixture and fresh strawberries to the cream mixture and fold well. Place the mixture into a bread pan, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for one-hour minimum.
Can I Use Any Other Fruit Besides Strawberries?
Absolutely. You may use blueberries, blackberries, cherries, or any low carb fruit. Any sugar-free gelatin works as well.
Top Tips for Successful Strawberry Fat Bombs
- Make sure you cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour.
- Use fresh fruit to give it extra flavor and freshness.
- Use good quality cream cheese for this recipe.
- Fold the gelatin and cream mixture gently so it doesn’t lose its volume.
More Delicious Keto Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
- Hot Crab Dip
- Grilled Chicken Parmesan
- Keto Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Homemade Mcgriddle Sandwich
- Creamy Baked Chicken Legs
Strawberry Fat Bomb
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 30 ounces strawberry sugar-free gelatin
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- Rinse and roughly chop the strawberries and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until nice and smooth then add the heavy whipping cream and beat until fluffy.
- In a small bowl, combine the gelatin and boiling water and mix until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add the gelatin and fresh strawberries to the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Place the mixture in a bread pan and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for one hour. Enjoy nice and cold.
Leave a Reply