A Youtube subscriber of mine has been requesting this recipe for a very long time. I wanted the recipe to be perfect and I am very pleased with how it turned out. I wanted the recipe to be simple but fresh at the same time. I didn’t want to use raspberry jam or frozen raspberries although I use both of those ingredients in many of my other recipes I wanted to use fresh raspberries for this.
However, I didn’t want to cook the raspberries remember, I said “simple”. I melted some white chocolate, whipped up some heavy cream and softened cream cheese. I then folded the raspberry that I pureed in my food processor and that was it. Melted white chocolate, fresh raspberries, softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and a chocolate cookie crust! How can this go wrong?
This sinfully rich white chocolate raspberry tart makes for a perfect dessert without much effort.
- 2 cups chocolate wafers
- 8 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 12 ounces raspberry
- 4 oz melted white chocolate
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tbsp powdered sugar
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chocolate wafers in a food processor and blend until fine crumbs.
- Stir in the melted butter and then press the cookie crumbs into a 12-inch tart with a removable bottom.
- Place the tart in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let the crust cool completely.
- Place the raspberries in a food processor and puree.
- For the filling, combine the softened cream cheese, melted white chocolate in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until smooth.
- Add the heavy cream and mix for 1-2 minutes on medium high speed until the mixture resembles a cream cheese frosting.
- Fold in the raspberry puree and then place the filling into the cooled crust.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Decorate the tart with fresh raspberries, mint, and powdered sugar, if desired.