Deep Fried Oreos are a must at the next kid’s party you attend! Kids will worship you if you fry them a batch of Oreos. You will need only 6 ingredients for this recipe and it takes about 10 minutes to make.
More kid party favorite recipes include Funfetti Cupcakes, Fruity Pebble Cheesecake, and Blue Velvet Cupcakes!
Homemade Deep Fried Oreos
Oreo cookies are delicious with a tall glass of cold milk but have you ever fried them? If not, you are missing out! Growing up, my brother and I would throw a tantrum at the fair if we didn’t get these deep-fried Oreos (brats). The best part about fried Oreos is that they soften while they fry and the inside melts into a delicious cream. The outside is nice and crunchy while the inside is super soft.
If you’re an aunt or a mom you must make these for the kiddos. Deep Fried Oreos are always a hit at parties, especially kids parties. Double Stuffed Oreos are the ones I used for this recipe, but feel free to use Golden Oreos, Red Velvet Oreos, or Birthday Cake Oreos. If you’re not a fan of powdered sugar, go ahead and top these off with some ice cream or whipped cream.
Ingredients for fried Oreos:
- Pancake Mix
- Vanilla Extract
How to make fried Oreos:
Frying Oreos is super easy and takes less than 10 minutes to make. Heres all you have to do:
- Mix the milk, vanilla extract, and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in the pancake mix and mix until well combined.
- Coat the Oreos with the pancake mixture and then fry the Oreos for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Add some powdered sugar and enjoy while warm!
How far in advance can I make these?
I recommend making these and enjoying them right away.
Can I add food coloring to the pancake batter?
Yes. That would be such a cool idea for a color themed birthday party. Make sure you use no taste food coloring so it doesn’t alter the taste.
More Dessert Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 cups pancake mix
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- oil for frying
- Powdered Sugar if desired
- Preheat the oil to about 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- While the oil heats up, mix the milk, egg, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add the pancake mix and mix until well combined.
- Dip the cookies into the batter and coat it well on both sides.
- Fry the cookies for about 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy while warm.