Deep Fried Oreos are a must at the next kid’s party you attend! Kids will worship you if you fry them a batch of Oreos. You will need only 6 ingredients for this recipe and it takes about 10 minutes to make.
Homemade Deep Fried Oreos
Oreo cookies are delicious with a tall glass of cold milk but have you ever fried them? If not, you are missing out! Growing up, my brother and I would throw a tantrum at the fair if we didn’t get deep-fried Oreos (brats).
The best part about fried Oreos is that they soften while they fry and the inside melts into a delicious cream. The outside is nice and crunchy while the inside is super soft.
If you’re an aunt or a mom you must make these for the kiddos. Deep-Fried Oreos are always a hit at parties, especially kids parties.
Double Stuffed Oreos are the ones I used for this recipe, but feel free to use Golden Oreos, Red Velvet Oreos, or Birthday Cake Oreos. If you’re not a fan of powdered sugar, go ahead and top these off with some ice cream or whipped cream.
Ingredients for fried Oreos:
- Pancake Mix
- Vanilla Extract
How to make fried Oreos:
Frying Oreos is super easy and takes less than 10 minutes to make. Heres all you have to do:
- Mix the milk, vanilla extract, and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in the pancake mix and mix until well combined.
- Coat the Oreos with the pancake mixture and then fry the Oreos for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Add some powdered sugar and enjoy while warm!
How far in advance can I make these?
I recommend making these and enjoying them right away.
Can I add food coloring to the pancake batter?
Yes. That would be such a cool idea for a color-themed birthday party. Make sure you use no taste food coloring so it doesn’t alter the taste.
More Dessert Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
Deep Fried Oreos
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 cups pancake mix
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- oil for frying
- Powdered Sugar if desired
- Preheat the oil to about 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- While the oil heats up, mix the milk, egg, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add the pancake mix and mix until well combined.
- Dip the cookies into the batter and coat it well on both sides.
- Fry the cookies for about 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy while warm.