Deep-Fried Oreos are a must at the next kid’s party you attend! Kids will worship you if you fry them a batch of Oreos. You will need only 6 ingredients for this recipe and it takes about 10 minutes to make.
Oreo cookies are delicious with a tall glass of cold milk but have you ever deep-fried them? If not, you are missing out! The best part about fried Oreos is that they soften while they fry and the inside melts into a delicious cream. The outside is nice and crunchy while the inside is super soft.
Double Stuffed Oreos are the ones I used for this recipe, but feel free to use Golden Oreos, Red Velvet Oreos, or Birthday Cake Oreos. If you’re not a fan of powdered sugar, go ahead and top these off with some ice cream or whipped cream.
Why I Love This Deep-Fried Oreo Recipe
- Super easy to make. It literally takes less than 10 minutes to make these.
- Minimal ingredients, you only need 5 ingredients.
- Perfect for a last-minute dessert option.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Pancake Mix
- Vanilla Extract
How To Make Fried Oreos:
Frying Oreos is super easy and takes less than 10 minutes to make. Heres all you have to do:
- Mix the milk, vanilla extract, and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in the pancake mix and mix until well combined.
- Coat the Oreos with the pancake mixture and then fry the Oreos for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Add some powdered sugar and enjoy while warm!
Do I Have To Freeze Oreos Before Frying?
No, you don’t. You can freeze them if you want to prevent them from falling apart, but I never had any issues.
How Far In Advance Can I Make These?
I recommend making these and enjoying them right away.
Can I Add Food Coloring To The Pancake Batter?
Yes. That would be such a cool idea for a color-themed birthday party. Make sure you use no taste food coloring so it doesn’t alter the taste.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes:
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. And consider following me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
Deep Fried Oreos
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 cups pancake mix
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- oil for frying
- Powdered Sugar if desired
- Preheat the oil to about 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- While the oil heats up, mix the milk, egg, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add the pancake mix and mix until well combined.
- Dip the cookies into the batter and coat it well on both sides.
- Fry the cookies for about 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy while warm.