Who doesn’t love a good turkey bacon avocado sandwich? This quick and easy sandwich has so much flavor and comes together in under 30 minutes!
This has to be the best turkey sandwich I’ve ever had! They say that the best sandwiches are the ones that are made for you. I disagree, I made this myself and it was incredible. I used soft ciabatta bread but feel free to use any type of bread you’d like.
Crispy bacon is a must and so is avocado. I used honey thinly sliced turkey but ham or plain roast turkey works as well.
Why this turkey bacon avocado sandwich is so good
- It’s super easy to put together and almost no cooking involved.
- The salty crispy bacon pairs perfectly with honey turkey and avocado.
- This sandwich is served with a homemade creamy chipotle mayo, you just can’t go wrong.
- It’s a combination of toasty, salty, and sweet.
How to make chipotle mayo
Combine mayo and chipotle sauce in a small bowl until well combined.
Place the leftover chipotle mayo sauce in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
How to assemble a turkey bacon avocado sandwich:
- Toast the bread until nice and toasty. Add about 1-2 tbsp of chipotle mayo to the bread.
- Place the crispy bacon, salted tomatoes, avocado, provolone cheese, and sliced turkey on top of the ciabatta bread and top it off with the second piece of ciabatta bread.
- Slice the sandwich in half and enjoy!
What to serve this sandwich with?
- Potato Chips
- Macaroni Salad
- Dill Pickles
What kind of turkey should I use?
I highly recommend using deli thinly sliced turkey. I used honey roasted turkey.
What type of bread should I use?
I recommend a hard roll, foccasia bread, or ciabbata.
More sandwich recipes you’ll enjoy:
Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwich
- 6 slices turkey
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 4 strips crispy bacon
- 2 slices salted tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 2 tbsp chipotle mayo
- 1 ciabatta bread
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 tbsp chipotle sauce
- salt to taste
- To make the chipotle mayo, mix the mayo and chipotle sauce until smooth.
- Cook the bacon over medium heat until fully cooked through and crispy.
- Toast the bread until nice and toasty.
- Add about 1-2 tbsp of chipotle mayo to the bread. Place the crispy bacon, salted tomatoes, avocado, provolone cheese, and sliced turkey on top of the ciabatta bread and top it off with the second piece of ciabatta bread.