This vegan green detox soup is loaded with green beans, basil, celery, and zucchini. A simple but delicious hearty soup made in under 30 minutes!
Nothing better than a bowl of hearty soup packed with green veggies. No guilt after eating this. Such a clean and delicious soup that everyone can enjoy. You may add broccoli, mint leaves, ginger, etc.
This recipe is super basic but feel free to incorporate as many green veggies as you’d like.
Why This Vegan Green Detox Soup Is So Good
- Super healthy and packed with nutrition.
- Makes fantastic leftovers the following day.
- The coconut milk and red crushed pepper add tons of flavor.
- Overall it’s a very easy and simple recipe to put together.
How To Make Vegan Green Detox Soup
This soup is super easy to put together, here’s all you have to do:
- Wash and dry the vegetables, snap the ends off the green beans, and chop the zucchini and celery.
- Add the vegetables, herbs, and vegetable stock to a large pot and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Turn the heat off and blend the soup using an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with coconut milk if desired.
- Replace the basil with spinach or kale.
- Add any green vegetables you’d like.
- Season this with spices like paprika, granulated garlic, and chili powder for extra flavor.
- Add onions and garlic.
More Soup Recipes You’ll Enjoy
- Vegan Spicy Split Pea Soup
- Detox Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Vegan Green Detox Soup
- soup pot
- immersion blender
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1 lb green beans
- 4 celery stalks
- 3 zucchinis
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and pat dry the vegetables with a paper towel.
- Snap the ends off the green beans and roughly chop all of the vegetables.
- Add the vegetables and herbs to a large pot along with the vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Turn the heat off and blend the soup until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with coconut milk if desired.