This air fryer turkey meatloaf consists of ground turkey, ritz crackers, and a delicious ketchup topping. A classic meal that’s perfect for a busy weeknight!
Why You’ll Love This Air Fryer Turkey Meatloaf
- It’s juicy, tender, and super easy to make.
- Cooks in under 30 minutes.
- Makes the best leftovers and sandwiches.
- Doesn’t need any gravy.
- Perfectly seasoned.
Ground Turkey – I used 93 % lean but feel free to use any type of ground turkey, ground chicken, or ground beef. You can also use meatloaf mix which is a combination of pork, veal, and beef.
Ritz Crackers – Adds a sweet and buttery taste! Although you can use saltine crackers or regular bread crumbs instead.
- Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- Don’t overmix the meatloaf mixture.
- Form the meatloaf into a loaf and then transfer it to the air fryer basket using two spatulas.
- If you’re not a fan of ketchup, simply omit it or use bbq sauce instead.
How Do You Know When The Meatload Is Done?
Meatloaf is fully cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Do I Need An Air Fryer To Make This?
No. Use this cooking method for a classic turkey meatloaf baked in the oven instead.
Place any leftovers in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
More Delicious Recipes You’ll Probably Enjoy
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. And consider following me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
Air Fryer Turkey Meatloaf
- air fryer
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp black pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 10 ritz crackers crushed
- 1 egg
- pinch red crushed pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients except for the ketchup and brown sugar. Mix well but don't overmix.
- Place the beef mixture on a baking sheet and form it into a loaf. Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- Transfer the meatloaf to the air fryer basket. Turn the air fryer basket on to 350 degrees F and cook the meatloaf for 20 minutes.
- While the meatloaf cooks, combine the ketchup and brown sugar.
- Once the 20 minutes are up, brush the meatloaf all over with the ketchup mixture. Cook for an additional 7 minutes or until the meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Let the meatloaf rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and enjoy.