Baked turkey meatballs stuffed with fresh garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese cooked in under 20 minutes!
They’re just so easy to make and require very minimal ingredients. Although, I already have a baked ziti with mini meatballs recipe I highly recommend serving these turkey meatballs with this baked ziti.
You can certainly omit the egg and breadcrumbs and make this recipe low carb and keto friendly. If you omit the breadcrumbs I do recommend omitting the egg as well otherwise they’ll be too soft/sticky and you won’t be able to form them.
How to Make Successful Baked Turkey Meatballs:
Brush some oil on the meatballs before baking to give them a nice color.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Ground turkey
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Italian seasoning
- Fresh garlic
- Ground Garlic
- Whole milk
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How to make baked turkey meatballs:
Combine all of the ingredients and form into golf ball-sized balls. Place them on a baking sheet and cook for 16-18 minutes or until fully cooked through.
May I use beef instead of turkey?
Absolutely. You may also use a combination of beef, pork, and veal.
Can I fry the meatballs instead?
You may fry them, cook them in marinara sauce, or bake them.
Check out these other delicious meatball recipes:
- Spinach and turkey meatballs
- Meatball parmesan sandwich
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Cheesy chicken meatballs
Baked Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Form about 20 meatballs using your hands or a cookie scoop.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet and brush them with olive oil.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!