Pan seared salmon with a delicious creamy lemon dill sauce. The perfect low carb and keto friendly weeknight meal.
This creamy lemon salmon is seriously a showstopper! Salmon is good for you, therefore I like making it every other week. It’s so easy to cook and delicious whether sweet or savory. You can certainly bake this instead and cook the sauce separately. The creamy lemon sauce is super easy to make and can be adjusted to your taste. I added a generous pinch of crushed pepper so it was on the spicier side but it was divine. My family loved this recipe.
This recipe is low carb and keto friendly, so enjoy!
Check out these other salmon recipes
Creamy Salmon and Shrimp
Pan Seared Lemon Salmon
- 1 lb salmon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 white wine
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp red crushed pepper optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- Season salmon with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Cook the salmon over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove the salmon from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the garlic and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook for 10-15 seconds.
- Add the wine and reduce by half.
- Add the capers, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low and place the salmon back in the skillet.
- Cover and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked through.