This Ethiopian Spris is a layered pureed fruit smoothie drink that’s absolutely delicious. Made with fresh papaya, mango, and avocado. Without a doubt, one of the most refreshing and delicious drinks I’ve ever had!
What can I say about this drink other than it being delicious, beautiful, and refreshing? Brings summer and tropical vibes. I absolutely loved this beverage. The avocado makes it super creamy and the mango and papaya add amazing sweetness. It’s the ultimate summer drink!
Ingredient’s You’ll Need For This Ethiopian Spris:
- Lime Juice
Can I Use Other Fruits?
Absolutely, feel free to use any fresh fruits you have on hand for this drink.
Do I Need An Immersion Blender?
No, you can use any mixer you have on hand although an immersion blender will get make it super creamy.
Can I Add Some Alcohol To This?
If you would like to add some liquor, I would recommend some cognac or rum.
Once you give this Ethiopian Spris recipe a try, you will make it every single summer. Adjust this recipe to your liking although it is perfectly delicious as is.
More Delicious Drink Recipe Ideas…
You can find more delicious recipes and cooking tutorial videos on Youtube and Facebook.
- immersion blender
- 1/4 of papaya ripe
- 1 mango ripe
- 2 avocados Hass
- 1 cup sugar split into 1/3 cups
- 1 cup cold water split into 1/3 cups
- 1 cup ice
- 3 tbsp lime juice split into 3
- Cut the papaya in half and then into 1/4. Chop the 1/4 section and set it aside.
- Cut and chop the mangoes and avocadoes and set them aside.
- Place each of the fruits into three large different cups to blend with an immersion blender.
- Add 1/3 cup of sugar to each cup, 1/3 cup of cold water, 1/3 cup of ice, and 1 tablespoon of lime juice. Blend it until smooth. All three juices should be smooth and creamy.
- To layer, start by spooning the papaya mixture into a glass. Next, spoon the avocado mixture, and finally, spoon the mango mixture on top. You do not want to simply pour the mixtures on top on top of each other as they can sometimes sink into each other.
- Garnish with lime zest and mint if desired. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply