Mango Sangria is the perfect refreshing drink for hot summer days. Super easy to make and requires just a handful of ingredients. Make this delicious beverage with fresh fruit in under 20 minutes!
This mango sangria always receives rave reviews! I absolutely love this and so does everyone I make it for. The best part about this sangria recipe is the fact that you can adjust all of the ingredient’s to your liking. I like sangria sweet but not overly sweet. However, you may sweeten it to your heart’s content.
Ingredient’s You’ll Need:
- Vodka – Avoid flavored vodka for this recipe.
- Mango Juice
- Sparkling Water
- Blueberries – Fresh or frozen is fine.
- Agave Syrup – Use as much or as little as you like. This will help sweeten the sangria.
- Ice Cubes
How Do You Make Mango Sangria?
- Start off by dicing the apples and slicing the strawberries and oranges.
- Add all of the ingredients into a large pitcher except for the ice.
- Refrigerate until chill and serve with ice.
Can I Make This Alcohol-Free?
Yes, just make sure to double the mango juice and sparkling water.
Can I Use Simple Syrup Instead Of Agave Syrup?
Yes, absolutely. Feel free to use any sweetener you prefer.
How Do You Make Simple Syrup?
All you have to do is add equal parts of water and sugar to a saucepan and cook it until the sugar completely dissolves. Let it cool completely before adding it to the sangria.
This mango sangria recipe will be a hit at your next get-together. Feel free to double or triple the recipe to enjoy with family and friends.
More Delicious Drink Recipe Ideas…
You can find more delicious recipes and cooking tutorial videos on Youtube and Facebook.
- 2 cups Rosé
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup mango juice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 apple diced
- 1 orange sliced
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 6 strawberries
- 1 lemon juiced
- Prepare your fruits.
- Add mango juice, sparkling water, lemon juice in a pitcher. Mix well. Add fruits, agave syrup, vodka, and rosé.
- Refrigerate until chill. Serve with ice cubes and enjoy!
Leave a Reply