If you are a lover of sweet treats, you will fall in love with this Oreo milkshake recipe! A thick, creamy, and delicious beverage that’s made with just 4 ingredients.
THE CREAMIEST OREO MILKSHAKE
- It’s so easy to make and will totally satisfy your sweet tooth! All you need are a few ingredients and a blender.
- Depending on how thick you want your milkshake to be, you can adjust the amount of ice cream and milk you will add in.
- This creamy Oreo cookie milkshake can be customized depending on how much of a chocolate lover you really are.
- Oreo Cookies – Although this is an oreo cookie milkshake feel free to use any chocolate cookies you have on hand.
- Milk – Whole milk or skim milk will work.
- Chocolate Sauce – Completely optional.
- Ice Cream – Use good-quality vanilla ice cream. Try a vanilla-bean variation for an even more delectable flavor.
How To Make
This Oreo milkshake is easy to enjoy but even easier to make. All you have to do is add all four ingredients to the blender and watch it whip up this delicious treat. Enjoy with whipped cream, if desired.
- Not a fan of vanilla ice cream? Try using chocolate, cookies & cream, or mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- If you like chunks of Oreo cookies in your milkshake, add some extra crushed cookies to the milkshake right before serving.
- Although I personally love a thick milkshake, feel free to add extra milk if you like it thinner. A perfect milkshake should be thick but it shouldn’t be a struggle to sip it.
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer when you’re ready to make it, don’t let it sit at room temperature for too long.
- Serve in frozen glasses if you have them.
Can I Make This Without Ice Cream?
Yes, you could. However, if you leave out the ice cream and replace it with ice instead, it won’t be as creamy and will end up having more of a slushy texture.
More Delicious Recipes
Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below, drop me a note in the comments section further down the page. And, don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for more recipes to enjoy!
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream about 8-10 scoops
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp chocolate sauce optional
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend for 5-6 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and top with hot fudge, a few more Oreo crumbles, and a little whip cream if you desire.
Leave a Reply