These air fryer fruity pebble donuts are made with just a handful of ingredients in under 20 minutes! The kiddos are going to love these and so will the adults. Enjoy this with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk for the ultimate breakfast.
You guys have been loving all of the air fryer recipes I’ve been sharing lately. One of my most popular recipes is this delicious air fryer steak. So I figured we needed an air fryer dessert recipe to go with it. And these air fried donuts did not disappoint! They were super easy to make and you are going to love them! They’re sweet, crispy, and absolutely delicious. The next time you go to a party, make sure you bring a dozen of these donuts. The secret to these scrumptious bites of heaven is in the glaze and crispy cereal.
- Canned Biscuits – I used Pillsbury Hawaiian grands
- Whole Milk
- Fruity Pebbles – you can use cocoa pebbles instead.
- Granulated Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Orange Juice
Do I Need an Air Fryer?
No, you can certainly bake these instead. Follow the baking instructions on the back of the canned biscuits and then glaze the donuts and decorate with fruity pebbles.
Feel free to use your favorite cereal. You can even use sprinkles too!
Place the donuts in an air-tight container for up to 3 days at room temperature.
More Donuts You’ll Love
Feel free to let me know in the comments below if you gave these fruity pebble donuts a try or if you gave it your own adjustments!
Air Fryer Fruity Pebble Donuts
- air fryer
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits Hawaiian bread grands
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fruity pebbles
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Remove biscuit dough from the can and separate the biscuits on a lightly floured surface. Use a rolling pin to roll the biscuits to ½” thickness. Use a ½” biscuit/cookie cutter and remove the center of the biscuits.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter. Dip biscuits into the butter and allow excess to drip off. Add granulated sugar to a second bowl and lightly toss biscuits to coat in the sugar mix.
- Preheat the air fryer at 360 degrees for 5 minutes. Lightly spray the basket with nonstick spray and place donuts into the basket. Keep ½” space between the donuts. Cook for 5 minutes, turn and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- While the donuts are cooking, prepare the frosting. In a small mixing bowl, whisk whole milk, orange juice, and confectioners sugar.
- Remove donuts from the air fryer. Dip the top into the frosting, one at a time. Sprinkle with fruity pebbles. Repeat with all donuts and enjoy!